Use of Lycopodium for the following symptoms / complaints
- Lack of digestive power
- Liver dysfunction
- general weakness
- yellowish skin color
- Emaciation of the upper body
- Belly is inflated, hemispherical
- Often water retention on the lower body
- Despite a big appetite after a few bites
- Gas discomfort
- Acid regurgitation and acid vomiting
- Urine cloudy
- Mucus in the bronchi with shortness of breath
- Disgruntled people
- mental fatigue
- hypochondria (exaggerated fear of being sick) with hysterical features.
aggravation in peace and warmth (especially warmth of bed).
improvement through continued exercise and cool, fresh air.
Use of Lycopodium for the following diseases in homeopathy
- Constipated stool with bleeding hemorrhoids
- lack of interest in sexuality
- central nervesystem
- Tablets (drops) D3, D4, D6, D12
- Ampoules D6, D10, D12 and higher.