Use of Rhus toxicodendron for the following diseases in homeopathy
- Acute and chronic rheumatoid arthritis with drawing pains
- Conjunctivitis and inflammatory swelling of the mucous membranes in the gastrointestinal tract with spasms and bloody Diarrhea
Use of Rhus toxicodendron for the following symptoms / complaints
- diffuse pain associated with great restlessness
- Neck stiffness and severe back pain, especially in the lumbar region
- Tendinitis in the forearm
- Inflammatory rashes with blistering, burning and itching. Very persistent and repetitive.
- Symptoms of paralysis and febrile conditions with diarrhea and cramps in connection with heart problems
- All complaints are accompanied by severe restlessness
Rest worsens, movement improves. The joints are gradually shrinking! Aggravated by wetness and cold.
- connective tissue
- Mucous membranes - especially of the gastrointestinal tract
- Drops (tablets) D2, D3, D4, D6
frequently Rhus toxicodendron D12
- Ampoules 4, D6, D8, D10, D12 and higher up to D30